Solved: Export Partial Addressbook from Outlook Express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

EBSchrader

I hope I selected the correct forum for my question. If not, will someone kindly redirect it? Thanks.

I have a *group* of 287 addies that I wish to copy (probably CSV) and send to the person taking over that obligation. Then I wish to delete that group and all its addies from Outlook Express's addressbook.

I know how to export my whole addressbook, but is there a way to do what I need done? Any suggestions will be gladly explored!:confused:

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Open Outlook Express ... click on Addresses ...
Select the address folder you want to save .. click on ... File > Export > Address book (wab)
Give it a name and save it to your desktop.

You can open this (wab) address book and delete any addies or folders you don't want included.

Attachments

EBSchrader

Hey, it worked! Thanks for the tip. After weeding out all the names that didn't belong to the list, I did a Copy & Paste into an e-mail, which also worked perfectly.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online