Solved: external hard drive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sparky56

win xp
unable to find external hard drive in my computer. It was working last time it was connected. when turning on drive bell sound from computer signifying drive connected but its not listed. any help appreciated. thanks

Found answer on site thanks.

Welcome to the TSG forums...

Any chance you'd post the link that helped you, so we could all see it?

OK, so you got this nailed down without any help from here... NOW, you can log in again, then use the "Thread Tools" option (near the top of the page) to mark this thread as "SOLVED"... logically, you MUST be logged in to access the Thread Tools...

Excellent news that you solved your own problem... Good luck...

sparky56

Thanks PuppyLinux

I found the help under "Hard drive not appearing in my computer"in this forum.
Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online