1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Extra lines in a Word 2010 table

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by dfriend846, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfriend846

dfriend846 Thread Starter

Can anyone give me some advice on how to correct the lines in a table I'm working on. In some instances (such as above the words 'Cadillac Oil Company' in the lower portion of the table) there is an unintended line which I cannot remove. There are also lines (such as right below that) where the cell border seems to be heavier or the sum of two lines. The upper cell border for the logo to the left also has this behavior. I've tried various things like removing all the borders and then trying to put them back but have not yet hit on the solution. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    Select the CADILLAC OIL COMPANY line and press right mouse button and select no borders.
    Do the same with ISO 9001:2008 and the cells borders are gone.

I've attached the file again

Attached Files:

3. dfriend846

dfriend846 Thread Starter

Thank you very much. This gave me enough trouble that I am sure I'll never forget the answer.

Dennis

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!