Solved: Failed Connection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

deeceedee

Hello Fellow Forumers,
This is my 1 st time and hope you can help. I'm not running anything too extravagant...just a Pentium 2 with 512 MB memory, and includes two 5 GB QUANTUM FIREBALL hard drives. I also have periferals , which are : a 20 GB Iomega Peerless, an Iomega Zip drive ( external) and a Sony external DVD Burner / CD Writer.
It was working fine , but in the past 24 hours, I'm getting an error message saying " Failed to connect to driver 2 " after the the desktop appears. I click "OK" , and am able to access my regular programs .
This only occurred after I d'loaded Ewido, which found a medium infection and was deleted ( don't remember the name )
I'd appreciate any advice and explanation from the Gurus .
Best regards,

Deeceedee

deeceedee

Thanks Stumped Techy,
I did delete all Ewido files and message doesn't reappear. Funny though , I also have Ewido on my laptop and it runs without any problems ....I guess pc's are like people .....different strokes for different folks.:eek:

Thanks a million again,and the best the New Year can bring to you and yours, and to all the Forumers out there,

Deeceedee

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online