Solved: fax machine tru wireless connection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bluesnake

hey guys i just wanna know if it is possible to connect a fax machine through wireless connection or is there any software to manage a fax with wireless connection.

software? That's in your PC. Your fax works thru the phone line.
There are transmitter/receiver units on the market. Receiver gets plugged into your phone socket and fax is plugged into transmitter.

bluesnake

thanks buffoon but i dont have phoneline to connect with my fax machine thats why im asking if there is a way where i can use my fax machine with my internet wireless connection or software that can manage fax with my wireless internet connection...

You mean thru the PC? Nope. There are Fax services offered on the net but they don't come free. You mail them your text and the desired recipient's Fax-No. and they send it on. It's basically like making phone calls on the net, i.e. thru Skype or others.

bluesnake

yeah you're right i know some site that offers fax like efax and others i was just wondering if it is possible with the PC... anyway thanks

Well sorry, no. You can't hook your Fax to the PC, cable or otherwise.
Remember to mark this thread as "solved", if you're finished.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online