1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Firefox Download Helper Converter Issue

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Distortedv12, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Distortedv12

Distortedv12 Thread Starter

Hello, I'm new to the community and wanted to know if anyone knew about an EXE problem when trying to install the converthelper found at
    http://www.downloadhelper.net/install-converter.php

when i click "run" i get

ShellExecuteEx failed; code 127,
    This specified procedure could not be found.

Im running Windows 7 and didn't know if it was just the OS any help would be appreciated.

2. Augie65

Augie65

I don't use this, but I believe you have to install Video DownloadHelper 4.7 to work with the converter.
    Instructions on the site you gave are:
    Open video downloadhelper add-on preferences> choose the conversion tab> and click
    on the Enabled check box to start converting videos.

3. Distortedv12

Distortedv12 Thread Starter

Thanks, I'm not sure if my addon hadn't finished installing or what but when I had opened firefox it said that 10 new addons had installed and the downloadhelper addon was on the list, so I closed all of the windows this time and ran the converthelper again but this time it was succesful, but thank you for the suggestion

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/897552