1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Firefox not flash compatible?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Sammeh_Boy, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Sammeh_Boy

Sammeh_Boy Thread Starter

Recently I went to a website and it rejected my access because I 'Dont have the newest Macromedia Flash Player', so I went through the link, downloaded it(took ages because im on dial-up), go to install it, says its finished, but I went back to the website and it said the exact same thing, I tried another website I know you can use without flash, but it looks better if you do, and it also had no flash compatibility. Has anybody else experienced this or am I alone?

Any suggestions are appreciated,
    Sam

2. AvvY

AvvY

What version of Firefox and what version of Flash? Did you remember to restart Firefox after installing Flash? - Also, do you have the AdBlock extension installed? It will often block Flash content.

3. Sammeh_Boy

EDIT: I have deleted everything in this message and gone for the easy option of uninstalling it.

4. Sammeh_Boy

It works, yay.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/430229

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice