1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: firefox/OE

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jdemnyan1116, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116 Thread Starter

As stated below, am having problems with OE. Can you download firefox and still have OE on the computer? In other words, can they both be on the computer at the same time? Will firefox install itself on my ISP provider or do I have to install the info? In otherwords, do I have a lot to do to install firefox? No very computer literate when it comes to installing internet items. Will it copy from OE? It won't delete items from OE incase I need it for something. Do I have to change my email settings or is it automatic? I know, lots of questions.

2. Augie65

Augie65

Yes, you can have Firefox. Outlook Express is you email program, Firefox is a browser. You can have IE and Firefox or as many browsers that you want at the same time.

3. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116 Thread Starter

Thanks again for the info. Firefox is downloaded and working perfectly as you can tell cause I can get my email now.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/490933

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice