Solved: Firefox tab location

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

raybro

I've updated to Firefox v18.0.1 and noticed the tabs are now located above address bar and below the menu bar. I'm used to having the at the bottom of the header just above the window. Using the Customize Toolbar feature, I cannot find any way to change their position or move other items above or below them. See the screenshot.

Any advice???

EDIT... BTW, Win 8

Attachments

Phantom010

Trusted Advisor
You know you can only drag the bars while the Customize toolbar window is open, right?

raybro

You know you can only drag the bars while the Customize toolbar window is open, right?
Yep, I know that. Can't seem to reposition the tabs anywhere but where they are. Are you by any chance running v18?

Right Click on a blank area to the right of the File Edit View etc. buttons & from the drop down Uncheck 'Tabs On Top.' I'm running the exact same version.

Attachments

raybro

Right Click on a blank area to the right of the File Edit View etc. buttons & from the drop down Uncheck 'Tabs On Top.' I'm running the exact same version.
Appreciate that, but as you can see in the screenshot, that option is not displayed it the drop down menu.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online