1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Firewall Gets disables automatically...

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by nick247, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nick247

nick247 Thread Starter

Firewall Gets Disables Automatically...

I'm using Vipre Premium Antivirus...... this antivirus also shows firewall wall is disabled...!!!

Whenever I "ON" the firewall, it automatically gets disabled after few minutes....

I hve scanned ma pc with Vipre, MalwareBytes n Bitdefender also but there is no sign of any malware....

How could this be happening...!!!!

pls help....

2. Lozzy-loz

Lozzy-loz

This is a clip from vipre advertising. "And VIPRE Premium is supported by a world-class team of experts, with toll-free support and free malware removal assistance! Get VIPRE Premium with integrated firewall today and get the peace of mind of the world's most-loved antivirus product!"Perhaps contacting them would give you the best answer.

3. srhoades

srhoades

Turn off your Windows Firewall. It is probably detecting that it is enabled and is smart enough to know to not have two enabled.

4. nick247

nick247 Thread Starter

I am using VIPRE Premium buddy

5. nick247

nick247 Thread Starter

The antivirus also shows itself as disabled...!!!!!

6. srhoades

srhoades

That is the point. They claim such world class support, why don't you contact them?

7. nick247

nick247 Thread Starter

ok

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1010936