Solved: Firewall trial

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bruinator

Banned
I am looking for a firewall for my home server that will let me try it for say 60 days which is free. Anybody know of one? Please let me know.

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
bruinator said:
I am looking for a firewall for my home server that will let me try it for say 60 days which is free.
That doesn't make any sense to me. You want a 60 day trial but free after that? That doesn't make any sense.:confused:

YOu also don't mention what Operating System you are running?

bruinator

Banned
Squashman said:
That doesn't make any sense to me. You want a 60 day trial but free after that? That doesn't make any sense.:confused:

YOu also don't mention what Operating System you are running?
60 dayfree trial to see if I like it. Who said anything about free after the trial? Where did you get that?

It's for 2000 server.

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
bruinator said:
60 dayfree trial to see if I like it. Who said anything about free after the trial? Where did you get that?
Read your First Sentence in your first post. How else am I suppose to interpret that?

bruinator

Banned
How is this for you. I would like to try out a 60 day free trial of a firewall. If I like it I will pay for it at the end of trial period and if I do not like I don't have to. The OS is 2000 server.

Squashman

Trusted Advisor

bruinator

Banned
Squashman said:
Read your First Sentence in your first post. How else am I suppose to interpret that?
Same question in three different forums and they understood so what is the problem?

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
bruinator said:
How is this for you. I would like to try out a 60 day free trial of a firewall. If I like it I will pay for it at the end of trial period and if I do not like I don't have to. The OS is 2000 server.
So basically you want a 60 day free trial and you will uninstall it if you don't like it and don't want to pay for it.

bruinator

Banned
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online