1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Flash Games = Major Lag

Discussion in 'Games' started by DorkyPenguin, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DorkyPenguin

DorkyPenguin Thread Starter

Well, when I go to game sites like addictinggames.com and try to play their games, I lag really badly. I've been here before to get my laptop cleaned so I know my PC is clean. The laptop runs really well until flash advertisment and games are run. I am not sure why, so I came here :p Thanks. I think I have the latest Java update.

2. DorkyPenguin

3. DorkyPenguin

4. Woodham

Woodham

you must have an infentisamally small amount of ram (i really hope i spelled that right ^_^ but anyways yuh, the only thing i could think it would be is if you had a bad/no RAM stick even then flash games take like 0 resources, try to reinstall flashplayer

5. DorkyPenguin

I have 512 MB Available Physical Memory... Maybe that's why.

6. sovieted

sovieted

thats relatively small for some of the newer flashes, i got 2560mb of ram and i still lag on some of the majorly large flash games.

also flash has inherent problems, with its simplicity and ease of use, it also comes with some downfalls.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!