Solved: Flash Player 11.1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

barjo4

When I go to a familiar website, I am asked to first install Adobe Flash Player 11.1. When I attempt to do that, the install won't complete, even though I have closed Internet Explorer.
Thanks, John

Are you installing Flash Player using the official Get Adobe Flash Player link? If not, you may be trying to install an unsupported version of Flash. Always install codec’s like Flash from their official websites?

Download from the correct site and Try again when asked to exit the internet to complete install Open task manager and make sure you end the task for all "IE" listed in the processes tab.

If that doesn't work:
Check for the file 'FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl' in the following folder:
C:\Windows\system32 Delete this file.
Then re-try installation.

Here's a link that can help you further: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html

barjo4

I see you live in Brooklyn I Once lived in Sunset Park untill I moved to Oregon. I never got to meet foxy gals like you, though

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online