Solved: flash player not working help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
What browser are you using? Also, is the browser 32-bit or 64-bit.

You can try uninstalling adobe flash player and then going to adobes website and reinstalling it. It will give you the correct version.

What's so pain in the butt about it? Ha. I love reinstalling. I guess if there are a ton of programs you have to reinstall and such, then I could see the pain there (I don't use but a select few of programs regularly).

Glad you solved your problem though, and thanks for marking the thread as solved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online