1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: flash plugin issue

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sovieted, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hewee

hewee

I would get my money back from them. If you paid with a credit card then you can get your money back because you never got what you paid for if it does not work.

You may do better posting in games here and linking to this post.
    May have more see your thread and help out that know the program.

2. sovieted

sovieted Thread Starter

i think i will link it, i cant get my money back, it strictly states no refunds on digital orders. so they got my balls in a bind.
    plus i already sold the account, so someone is using it.
    its funny, they could of just fixed all this buy shipping me a physical copy, i even said i would pay for shipping, or even giving me a alternate download link, but they never did, i was willing to meet them half way.

3. hewee

hewee

I would call your credit card company because you still never got what you paid for so it does not matter.

The no refunds on digital orders does not mean they can sell things that don't work so they just keep taking everyone money and not giving them anything and if what you got does not work then you got nothing from them.

4. sovieted

sovieted Thread Starter

have u ever dealt with EA before? i wouldn't be surprised if they came and murdered my family and raped me if i disputed it on my credit card.

and if i did now, they would just claim "someones" been accessing the account, which means its in use.

or some bull about how they are "attempting to resolve my issue with their product" then block me from ever responding to tell people they haven't and wont (thats happened more than once)

5. hewee

hewee

Don't know who EA is. But sounds like you got your credit card from the mob.
    Don't know where you live but there are Fed laws here that all credit card companys have to go by.

6. sovieted

sovieted Thread Starter

7. hewee

hewee

Darn I hope you did not know about them before you paid for the software. :p

I do play flash games online and love all the escape games.
    http://www.escapegames24.com/
    http://www.freegamesnews.com/en/

I have not install any games in years. Used to have Decent 1 and two and the Decent mission builder and about 3000 add-on games other made I downloaded on a very slow 26K modem. :p
    But that was the old windows 95 computer. Got a newer computer with 98 and the games never played right. D1 played ok but D2 the screen would jump up and down. Sister had the same thing happen to her. Not sure if newer computer or OS had the effect or not.
    But where my sister works she is getting a used computer and said there are two so I said I want one too. :) But going to install 95 on it to see if the game will play right. They had the windows and DOS versions of the game but the DOS version is what played the best.
    So have to wait to see what happens and I hope it works and I get a free computer too.

8. sovieted

sovieted Thread Starter

i feel stupid cause i did know about them before i bought it, lol

ask me anything about games
    http://www.xfire.com/profile/sovieted/
    (its xfire, a gameing chat service)

Manufacturer: alienware
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
    Memory: 2560MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 250 GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Monitor: Default Monitor
    Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio output
    Speakers/Headphones: logitech
    Keyboard: USB Root Hub
    Mouse: USB Root Hub
    Mouse Surface: none
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)
    Motherboard:
    Computer Case:

it says alienware, but i custom built it.

im not computer illiterate, its just this one flash problem has really got me stumped, normally i dont need to be in forums like this.

9. hewee

hewee

Even still your Credit card company will get you your money back from them. You even now know more about the company and they may also know because the same thing has happen to others.
    Can't hurt to call them to get a refund of the money you paid to EA.
    Do not call EA but call your Credit card company.

10. sovieted

sovieted Thread Starter

i think ill give them a call.

i guarantee you this has happened not 100's of times, not 1000's of times, but probably 10,000+ times.
    ea is just like this, to everyone. they got a monopoly on a lot of the game industry.

11. sovieted

sovieted Thread Starter

i got good freaking news, for some reason, only the computer god will know, it started working again out of nowhere, i logged onto steam 20 minutes ago and its like "hey, lol im working again, thank you"

no idea why, or how....wtf.

12. sovieted

sovieted Thread Starter

nevermind, it just stopped working again....well it worked for 15 minutes, yey lol.

13. hewee

hewee

Works and then stops working so still it does not work and they will not help you out so call your Credit card company so you can get your money back. Then when you get your money back the honest thing to do is also give the money back to who you sold it too.

14. sovieted

sovieted Thread Starter

of course.

15. hewee

hewee

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757138

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice