1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: fm antennas

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by scoobie, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. scoobie

scoobie Thread Starter

I live about a 100 miles away from any radio station, I also live in a tin mobilehome. What is the best antenna to receive those wanted stations?

2. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    You can find some radio stations on the internet. You may want to make a search for your favorite stations.

3. mpeet611

mpeet611

You can use an outdoors antenna that can receive vhf signals from over 100 miles away to get your fm radio stations but you'll also need an amplifier & a pre-amp to make sure they come in ok. Another option is to listen to them online.

4. scoobie

scoobie Thread Starter

Thanks everyone for you advice I'm gonna try them all

5. mpeet611

mpeet611

I forgot to mention in my last post that not all radios will work with an external antenna so you should make sure your radio has an external antenna jack before you try connecting an outdoors antenna to it.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140762

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice