Solved: Folder columns - reset to my own settings?!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sticker

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is do-able, but I'm really tired of different folders having colums like "tags" "rating" etc - I work from home and when I'm looking for date related files or sizes, I have to right click on the colums and reset the ones I need and remove the ones I don't...

I want to have change the attributes of every fodler I open to show "name" "size" "type" & "date modified" ONLY!

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
After setting things the way you want them, have you tried the "Folder Option, View Tab" and then the "Apply to all folders" button.

sticker

After setting things the way you want them, have you tried the "Folder Option, View Tab" and then the "Apply to all folders" button.
Worked a charm - Many thanks DaveA!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online