Solved: font size change IE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bwall76

The other day I opened IE and the font seemed to be enlarged and style changed. Now its hard for me to view pages without scrolling frames. What could have caused this and how can I change it back? Firefox seems to unchanged by this.

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi bwall76

There are a couple ways to change it to your preference.
In Internet Explorer:
View > Text Size
select your choice
or
Hold the CTRL key while turning the wheel on the mouse.

The settings on the last browser you close will be remembered by windows.

Let us know if that works or not.

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Someone else had this same problem recently,click on the two capital AA'S in the toolbar at the top and alter the size of the font in the drop down box,see if that works ......

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online