(Solved) foreign language

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kellyr

good morning everyone,
question, I am wanting to download codecs for a player, called allplayer (from marbit) but the page is in a different language. Is there someway to have it show in english? I don't want to click on anything but codecs, because it says I need to download codecs for this player from their site, but I cannot tell which are the codecs.
Thanks, Kelly

Go to the page (website) which is in the foreign language - copy the URL (address in the address bar) to your clipboard - and paste it in a new post here.

I will then click on the URL (link) and have a look at it

steam

kelly

I have just translated the page into english and I can't find a codec download button

I can do 2 things for you

I can show you how to traslate the page - so that you can look for yourself

The player appears to use DivX codecs - I can give you a link to download the latest DivX codecs

What do you want to do ?

steam

kellyr

well, list would be great, but if you can, I would like to know how to translate sites like this also.
Thanks, Kelly

Right kelly

Click on this link :-

http://www.mtv411.com/translation.htm

Scroll down to "InterTran"

1. enter Polish
2. enter english

The top box is the website language - the second box is the language you want it translated to

third box - enter the website you want translated - in this case

http://www.allplayer.prv.pl/

click translate - I must warn you some of the translations are a bit hit and miss, usualy enough words are translated for you to understand though

while you try this I will get you the URL for the codecs

steam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online

No members online now.