Solved: Form not showing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mrtechnique

For some reason on my computer, the form is not showing on on my client's site. The URL is

http://www.turfsolutionsgroup.com/fastAnswer.php

It doesn't show up on IE, but it shows up on Mozilla. On my wife's computer, the form shows up for both browsers. Also, I noticed on my computer that the page loads slower than usual even when I'm testing it on my local server. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

mrtechnique

Hmmm....it must be something on my computer then that is keeping it from loading on IE.

Seems to be working fine for me in Firefox.

Have you tried a hard refresh? If not, try CTRL + F5 when you're on that page.

mrtechnique

Maybe it's just my computer. I have no idea why the pages are loading so slow on my computer and the form is not showing.

That's strange, you might want to delete all your cache, it loaded lightning fast on my end. Form again, is perfectly fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online