1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: forming a squad on DFLW

Discussion in 'Games' started by guybrushmele, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. guybrushmele

guybrushmele Thread Starter

I´m playing DFLW and DFTFD since a while and wanted to form a squad with some friends. All I would like to know is how the tags work. How do I give tags or how do I know if its a tag or not just part of the name? Is there some site which explains all? I was on Novalogic and DFgamers and co but couldn´t find help. If someone could give me some advice I would be very thankful.

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    What is DFLW and DFTFD?

3. guybrushmele

Delta Force: Land Warrior and Delta Force:Task Force Dagger

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    I see. Sorry I don't know much about this game. I would suggest asking a mod to change your title on the first post, that way someone will recognise it and help you more better.

5. StephanieW

StephanieW

I played Delta Force 2, DFTFD and some DFBHD, for a few years. Gave Land Warrior a pass. What do you mean about the tags? You just want to know how to assign them, from your squad name? I don't understand.

6. guybrushmele

Sorry about not being specific enough and thx for the replys.
    I don´t know what assign is but maybe it´s what I mean. I want to give tags to the squad members. Not just a -XXX- at the end of the name. Do u need a programm for that or is it already in integrated in DF? I just want that the members can be recognized. Tags. Hope this will explain what I mean.

7. StephanieW

StephanieW

Don't bother tyring to hex out your name with special symbols; I think Nova banned that a while back (if memory serves me).

ETA: If I'm wrong however, just ask at some of the big DF sites, someone will know. I know there was a prog some years back that did it for you, but after having played for a few years I learned that most of the hardcore players frowned on that.

I think this is what you're asking about. Hope this answers your question...

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!