[SOLVED] Forwarding Picture Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mustang Lady

When I forward an attachment from my floppy disk, only the Windows logo opens. What am I doing wrong?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
How are you saving it to the floppy? As a shortcut or the actual file? Do a start button, find files or folders...how large is the file?

Alwill,

Thanks!
I really tried to see if it looked real but zooming in on it would not help because it was not a good image.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Too cute! ;)

Mustang Lady, where did you go? You always run off and leave us hanging. Can we get some input back from you? ;)

Mustang Lady

How do I tell how large the file is? When I go to "find files and folders" there are several images.

p.s. I'm sorry I disappear @ times. My job sometimes takes me away on a moments notice. I really do appreciate your helping me out!!!!!!!!

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Sounds to me like you may just have copied a shortcut, not the file itself. When you put a file on the floppy, how are you getting it there? Are you opening the file and choosing 'save as' and then going to the a: drive or are you dragging and dropping?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Just for fun, instead of saving it to a floppy, try saving it to your desktop......now forward it.....what happens?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I'll mark this solved then, I think you were saving a shortcut.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online