Solved: Found these when finished defraging

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spicefamily

I was defraging, and at the end it said it couldn't defrag these. So I went down the tree and found that it was all the talking whick people say on the emails before sending them out. example: "Turn up your speakers" Everything on Notepad my computer saved.

Please help

spicefamily

Please reply on my post up above. My system is XP and I need to get my question answered, so I can finish my cleaning

What is on NOtepad? ? Defraging in safe mode will allow files normally in use to be defragged . .

spicefamily

What is on Notepad is all the send email conversations which others and I put down which are sent. I just want to know do I need to keep that?

Sorry . . don't have a clue what you are talking about . . Is this the instant messages that are saved? . . if so, they are not necessary.

spicefamily

Srry, When I am reading my email and I want to Reply or Foward that email,when the new email comes up, I always write a little message before I send it. Well it's that 'little' message is saved on the Notepad. Does that help?

sy2

If the message is being sent successfully then you shouldn't need to keep a copy of the message in notepad. Either way, the file is probably so small that deleting it or defragging will most likely have minimal effect on the performance of your system.

spicefamily

Thx Sy2

another thing when I open an Internet box, it takes for ever to open up.
can u help

sy2

Do you mean it takes forever to open up internet explorer? I'm assuming by "internet box" you mean a web browser?

If that's the case, it probably has something to do with how many programs you have running in the background. If you look down at the system tray (right side of the Start bar, where the clock is) you will see an icon for each program running. Close anything unnecessary.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online