Solved: Foxit Stamps too big

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kevcott9

I use the Stamp function in Foxit to place signatures dates etc. It works really well except the stamp is very big when it comes onto the page. This requires resizing which is a bit of a pain.

I use a scanned image set at 600dpi to give the necessary quality in a .gif format to give a transparent background. I've attached the file I use.

Does anyone know how to make the stamp the size required?

Attachments

Place the stamp on th ePDF, select it (click on it) and you will see a square around it, with small squares on the corners (same as a fill). Click and hold and move to resize to the required size. :)

kevcott9

Hi Alex
Thanks for your reply. I'm aware of that. What I need is a way of making the stamp about the right size when I insert it. So it doesn't need resizing.
I've done it a few times but I don't understand why it happened.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Because you scanned it at a higher res, you get a bigger copy.
You need to rescan it at a res that will give you the size you want.

kevcott9

She's right, I've worked it out. I need to resize the file (I use IrfanView) down to 25%.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online