Solved: Free reference library software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

skibum35

I am wanting to set up a reference library, using php and mysql.

Does anybody know of any free or open source software out there that can help me?

Thanks all.

skibum35

Thanks for the reply thecoalman.

Yes, it is an encyclopedia that I am looking for.

Did not realise that Wiki software was available.

Am downloading it now and will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again

skibum35

Hi coalman.

All up and running ok. Looks just the ticket for want I want. Huge learning curve there though. Still getting through documentation and checking forums, etc. This is going to take a while.

Moegopher.

I most certainly will let you see it when it is finished. Reckoning on about 3 months at least at the moment. (Will be over 10,000 reference items to get, let alone the layout and search options, etc, etc, etc).

Will post it for review when done. In the meantime, I can see a few requests will be needed. ;)

Thanks for the help. Soon.

If you ever need any help with it, PM me and I'll see what I can do.
I think this is a good idea, a referance library.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts