Solved: Freezing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wiseowl34

Having a problem at startup and whenever a new page is loading. When I first log on, everything seems to freeze for a bout 30 seconds and nothing happens. Then when loading a new page, everything stops for a second or 2. If run virus scan and 3 different spyware scans. Any suggestions? If need be, I'll run hijack this and see if anyone can help. Much appreciated in advance.

dustyjay

Jay
Please post your system specs, To include Make and model System if Big Box, or same info for the following if custom or home built, Mother Board (including Revision number), Processor (Exact Model Number), Ram, Video Card, Hdd(s), Optical Drive(s), Power Supply Manufacturer Model, Wattage and Amperage on the +12V Rails, OS, and any other peripherals installed on the motherboard.

wiseowl34

Dell Dimension 5150, new to this, so if there's anything specific you need, please let Me know. I've posted HJT log in that section already. Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online