Solved: Frequent blue screens

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
H

Help_R

Hi I am recieving frequent blue screens, my first hard drive crashed just days ago, the current one is showing the same problems that the first one did before crashing numerous reboots and blue screens
Was hoping for some help and advice with this matter

We need more information before we can do anything, you need to give us hardware information, model numbers, and what version of windows it is.

H

Help_R

He guys thanks for your response.
Although it hasn't shown any issues lately,
My sys config is
OS-Windows XP pro Servicepack 2 ,32bit
Intel 845GL
Intel P4 2.4 GHz
hardrive SAMSUNG SV0401H
the HD which crashed was a SP8004H.
@jazz
tried running the crashed HD on two PC's, its completely dead and dosen't show any activity.
The bluescreens havent shown up for the last three days, and the systems booting up normally, so will be marking this thread as solved.
Thankyou for your help again, cheers!.

Must be one of those Microsoft - Oops - Gliches....LOL...Glad to hear it's working for you. Jazz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online