Solved: fujitsui v5535 lap top

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rickyb306

hi i need to restore my fujitsui esprimo v5535 lap top its my sons and it keeps freezing and is missing turegopt on start up i have discs that came with it but no hand book can anyone help its not been used for awhile due to this

etaf

Wayne
those links should Help - also you may have a recovery partition so it may also be possible to recover without using the CDs

Note :you will lose all data and any programs installed from New, if you do a full format and re-install - which would be the cleanest way to do it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online