Solved: Fuzzy pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

roxieb06

I get fuzzy pictures on game sites,email and all sites, aftr downloading some updates for my windows me. Tried system restore but didn't help.

[tsg=welcome] Welcome to TSG! [/tsg]

It sounds like you are running an internet accelerator. If so, deactivate it. They work by caching web pages and compressing graphics, thus giving you poor graphics quality on the internet.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What Brushmaster1 is referring to is those ISP's that claim to give your computer up to 5 times faster speed with a 56K connection. There is no speed increase. You're fooled into thinking there is because the websites you previously visited are saved in lower graphic quality to speed up their reloading. 56K is 56K. About the fastest speed you'll get is 53,000 bps.

roxieb06

brushmaster1 said:
[tsg=welcome] Welcome to TSG! [/tsg]

It sounds like you are running an internet accelerator. If so, deactivate it. They work by caching web pages and compressing graphics, thus giving you poor graphics quality on the internet.
Thanks , i'll try deactivating it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online