Solved: G910 orion spark problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nisseost

I got my G910 and it worked awesome. But after some time the mute button, The volume scroll and all the play/pause,stop,next stopped working. I tried hooking the keyboard up to another pc. It worked there. I Tried reinstalling the drivers to the keyboard. Please help me :( :confused:

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
Windows can use the standard multimedia keys with the standard Windows drivers. The hardware specific drivers/software are not needed. So I can only guess that some software has changed the key mapping.

There are tools available to test a keyboard and verify each key is functional.

There are also numerous guides available on how to remap keys, such as this one: http://www.technorms.com/31627/how-to-remap-your-keyboard

And although you aren't trying to remap, will show if "mute", for example, is actually still mapped to "mute".

nisseost

I tried, but it did not work. I bound them all to the right key and restarted my pc. It's just not working.
But this was a really good reply thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online