1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: G910 orion spark problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nisseost, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nisseost

nisseost Thread Starter

I got my G910 and it worked awesome. But after some time the mute button, The volume scroll and all the play/pause,stop,next stopped working. I tried hooking the keyboard up to another pc. It worked there. I Tried reinstalling the drivers to the keyboard. Please help me :( :confused:

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Windows can use the standard multimedia keys with the standard Windows drivers. The hardware specific drivers/software are not needed. So I can only guess that some software has changed the key mapping.

There are tools available to test a keyboard and verify each key is functional.

There are also numerous guides available on how to remap keys, such as this one: http://www.technorms.com/31627/how-to-remap-your-keyboard

And although you aren't trying to remap, will show if "mute", for example, is actually still mapped to "mute".

3. nisseost

nisseost Thread Starter

I tried, but it did not work. I bound them all to the right key and restarted my pc. It's just not working.
    But this was a really good reply thank you

4. nisseost

nisseost Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!