1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Game not playing with current graphic card (Intel 810E)

Discussion in 'Games' started by katjod2000, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katjod2000

katjod2000 Thread Starter

Ok, I have read everything I can find and I feel like my head is spinning. I just received a game for my son (Zoo Tycoon 2) we have been playing the demo from the web site and had accidently purchased marine mania and dino digs first. Now I am trying to start it and I don't have the proper graphic card. I have Intel 82810E. The message I get from thier "help menu" says - Intel 82810E - due to limitations with direct X compliance of these graphics chips the game will not start. Driver updates do not resolve issue. Which is true after reading one of the top threads that says to read before posting, I tried all those things and nothing worked. I guess I have to buy or download a new graphic card? I don't know much about computers so my question is - can I find a site, like this one or majorgeeks where I can download a more updated graphic card or is this something that actually has to be purchased and installed in my computer "physically"?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/410724

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice