Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Gaming Mouse?

983 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  djar007 
#1 ·
What are the differences/benefits to getting a gaming mouse (ie, Logitech G3, G5, etc.) versus a regular optical mouse or a trackball mouse (like the Logitech TrackMan Wheel)? What kinds of games benefit from a gaming mouse? Is it worth the extra $$ to get a gaming mouse?

#2 ·
I have a g5 and I prefer this to an ordinary mouse as it has sensitivity levels and also has weights that I can adjust to my liking. I like a heavy mouse so I can stack it with weights.

I play css and lots of shooting games so the ability to have very sensitive mouse and then with the push of a button I can lower the sensitvity when I was doing some awping or needed to aim better. Btw, i am no awp *** /:p

#5 ·
I've used a variety of mouses for gaming, and honestly, I think it's all about which one feels good in your hands.

Every game these days has sensitivity levels, so it's not really like your mouse has to have all the bells and whistles. In fact, when having too many buttons on some of these new mouses, there's just too much to worry about, they look cool but they really are all just...well they suck.

Go out, pick an optical mouse that feels good in your hands, and get used to it. That's all there is to it, no mouse is better than the other, no matter what the magazines tell you about the $200 mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.