Solved: Getting form variable/parameter to display in report heading

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Charmian

This should be so easy. I've a form which my user chooses her dates from a data picker. This is passed to vb which does some database processing and then runs a report using these dates. This seems to work fine; but I can't get the date to display in the heading of the report.
I've tried a text box with =[Filter] in but nothing comes up. It uses the form date in the where command.:confused:

OBP

Providing the date is input in a Field on the form you can use
=forms![form name]![field name]
in an unbound field in the report Header.

Charmian

Thank you - that works. I survived your 'wettest April' and was there for the 'floods' coupled with the hosepipe ban. Personally, living in a usual state of drought - the 'wet lettuce affect' was beautiful. I love all the variations of green and it wasn't so cold either. Just one day that was windy, rainy and darn chilly!

OBP

What do you think of the declaration of the Drought?
The Water Companies have virtually pumped the underground Aquifers dry, but they never pump any water back in.
Plus they have so many leaks they are pumping millions of gallons of water out of the Reservoirs and Aquifers straight in to the sea.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online