Solved: Getting proficient at Malware removal

Drabdr

Brad
Please move if this is not the appropriate forum for such a question.

I marvel at the ability and knowledge skills of the various contributors here at malware removal.

1. Where did you learn to initially be able to approach malware removal?
2. Besides the valuable information here at TSG, how are you able to stay abreast of the latest problems, and the tools to fight them?
3. As with many other proficiencies, it is not something one will learn overnight. However, each must start somewhere. What are your recommendations for gaining proficiency in this skill?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Did you look in the forum rules?

Quote from the TSG Rules.
Log Analysis/Malware Removal - In order to ensure that advice given to users is consistent and of the highest quality, those who wish to assist with security related matters must first graduate from one of the malware boot camp training universities or be approved by the administration as already being qualified. Those authorized to help with malware issues have a gold shield
next to their name and authorized malware removal trainees have a blue shield next to their
next to their names. Anyone wishing to participate in a training program should contact a Moderator for more information.
Just PM Cookiegal or one of the moderators with the gold shield
and they'll point you in the right direction.

Drabdr

Brad
John, thank you very much, and I'm sorry that I missed that in your TOS.

Good luck if you want to join the Malware Army

They need all the new recruits they can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online