(Solved) GIF files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gotcha

Hi to all. How do I change jpg. files to gif. files? Thank you.Norman

Have a look here :

http://www.webattack.com

Check under free and shareware (see tabs at top of page.)

The look for Image Editing / Converstion Utilities.

All progs described featurewise, with screenshot, and star rating according to user opinion.

Should also be virus free but check for spyware ....

IrfanView is a freeware (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windoze 9x/ME, WinNT, Win2000 and Windows XP with image manipulation capabilities.

An excellent program. :)

I second topazz's opinion. This is a real easy to use utility. I just got it about 10 days ago and really like it. There are better ones out there if your are going to get real fancy.

Gotcha I'm not quite as old as you but my old brain dosen't need a whole lot of overload and I have only been doing this two years. That is why I would recommend the Irfanview.

Raised any good carrots lately.

gotcha

Thanks to all for answering, I will not be able to try out your suggestions for 24 hours I am making love! Ta Ta. Norman

gotcha

Thanks to all, it works! Now I am going to look for a free animation program and make some moving funnies. (I hope!) Bye. Norman

gotcha

Thank you very much for the animation sites ! Where is BONNIE? Ta Ta Norman

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts