1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Glare from glasses (eye wear)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by bkpeck, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bkpeck

bkpeck Thread Starter

Does anyone know how to remove glare from the flash reflecting off eyeglasses?:mad:

2. xgerryx

xgerryx

Depends on how bad it is. Sometimes you can get away with a clone tool and a bit of carefull work. Can you upload the image for us to look at.

3. bkpeck

bkpeck Thread Starter

I will upload it tomorrow. It is of a 50th class reunion...we are all blind and haven't heard of contacts or surgery. ;-) I tried to clone it. It worked on some but not others. I thought someone would have a magic trick. I have PSP X and other programs.
    Kathy

4. erick295

erick295

Don't use flash!

I know it's too late, but seriously, remember that in the future ;)

You will be much happier with natural lighting, as long as you have a tripod and subjects that are patient enough to stand still for at least 15-20 photos (with that many people, someone is ALWAYS moving around, and it may take a few to get a good one if you don't have good lighting).

5. xgerryx

xgerryx

Might be an idea to upload to a site like photobucket so you can upload at full resolution so its better to work on.

6. bkpeck

bkpeck Thread Starter

I realize that now but it was dark in the room, I used a tripod but would an external flash have helped??

7. bkpeck

bkpeck Thread Starter

Here it is ...have a look someone [​IMG]

8. xgerryx

xgerryx

Hi bkpeck
    This photo is going to be quite workable but to do a good job we will need a higher resolution file. If you could upload a full resolution copy to an image hosting site or email a copy to any of us that are interested I feel sure you will be happy with the result.

In the mean time here is a very quick job so don't look to close.

Attached Files:

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/436701

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice