Solved: Google birthday calendar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lemuzz

I am using Google Calendar to enter all birthday dates. I know at least some names are there but I need to check if I have missed some but where are they stored?

lemuzz

Thanks Double Helix. Yes I found them. Next question. Because I have made them recurring I find I have hundreds of entries for each name. Is there a filter to limit only one entry for each name?. And I use Thunderbird as my e.mail client they don't pop a reminder either on the desktop or when I open my mail. Is there a way to do this? I don't use G.Mail but maybe I should.

DoubleHelix

Banned
Birthdays happen every year, so I don't get why you'd only want to be notified once. If you mean something else, you'll have to explain what.

I thought Thunderbird was an e-mail client. If it has a calendar feature, it would need to synchronize with your Google Calendar and have a reminder feature.

lemuzz

Previously I used the calendar in Outlook Express entering the names and dates with a recurring date. I could print a list of names or scroll the list to find a name as each name was only listed once. In T Bird I also entered recurring dates. When I look at the list the names appear multiple times.If this was printed would there not be screeds of paper to print the list? and only shows one date on the list as the number of entries although maybe only two or three but are shown multiple times as they are recurring. I will need to synchronize T Bird with Google calendar.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online