1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Google Chrome streaming and downloading

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by EnvyDeus, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnvyDeus

EnvyDeus Thread Starter

Hell, I just bought this computer 2 months ago so i cannot imagine whats wrong but my computer is acting a bit odd. Whenever I try downloading a file or watch a video on any other site than YouTube, it doesn't just start immediately or just show its downloading in the bar, it just keeps the page open 'til the file has finished downloading then lets me use and play the file. I don't know if it is a problem with my drivers,even though I keep them up to date or if it is just a bug and i need to re install my browser. I have an HP Envy 700 and i'll post the other details below. If there is a possible fix for this please notify me because i would rather not reset my computer and have to re install everything.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 12227 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730, -2048 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 1890243 MB, Free - 1649243 MB; D: Total - 15967 MB, Free - 2031 MB
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 2AF7
    Antivirus: Webroot SecureAnywhere, Updated and Enabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1142847

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice