1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Graphics card or?

Discussion in 'Games' started by joeyDneedshelp, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. joeyDneedshelp

joeyDneedshelp Thread Starter

I got napoleon total war for the pc and when i installed it,it was laggy and people in the game were invisible like a glitch in other games...the horses and ships and everything showed just not the people. I have a radeon ati x300 gfx card which I know is really bad. My question is, if I upgrade my gfx card, will that fix the problem? Thanks

2. alwrmc

alwrmc

First Name:
    B.L.
    First, have you ensured you have the latest drivers for the card? If so and you still have problems then a new card may well solve the problem. You did not provide any other specs for your system. The added info may help provide a more assuring reply.

3. joeyDneedshelp

lol you gotta make your own post nintendo3ds but here is a link to a good graphics card:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121390

Andalwrmc, it is an old dell with Windows XP the specs are:
    Graphics card: ati radeon x300
    RAM: 4GB Gkill PC2-6400
    Hard drive: 40GB Western Digital
    CPU: Processor, 80547, Pentium 4 Prescott Dt, 520, SOCKET T (according to Dell's website)

4. joeyDneedshelp

No problem nintendo and if you don't like it you can return it within 30 days.....that gfx card solved my problem as well. Thanks for the help!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972544

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice