Solved: Graphics Cards

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WELSHYx

Okay so i have an old desktop in my study gathering dust we got it back in 2005.

it has a fairly powerfull CPU of i think 2.4Ghz at

But alot of it will need upgrading i just wanted to know :

What Graphics Cards will work with it i think the RAM is DDR2 ?

If i say get a 9800 or 8800 what PSU will i need to upgrade 2 ?

Failing that could some recommend a budget PC Cable of running Fallout 3 At Mid/High Settings...

DoubleHelix

Banned
A 5 year-old computer is seriously outdated. A computer's processing power is more than just a Ghz number. It's also the processor architecture. I also doubt the motherboard supports any modern graphics card. It's probably not worth upgrading.

WELSHYx

Gah okay well i guess i might recycle the parts that can be re-used and get building

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online