1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Graphics,webcam and softwear problem.HELP!?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by newplayer, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. newplayer

newplayer Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3066 Mb
    Graphics Card: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter, 5 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 276837 MB, Free - 249091 MB; E: Total - 199998 MB, Free - 180879 MB;
    Motherboard: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., R530/R730
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus 2013, Updated and Enabled

Hi Guy!

I have a problem with my graphics card, before i use to run win 7 home premuim now i installed pro, there is a NVIDIA GEFORCE with CUDA graphixcard in my notebook. I go too control panel>appearences and persenalization> there are a few icons with there funktions next to them, the bottem 1 is a blank page icon and its funktion says "NVIDIA nView Desktop Maneger" when i Dbl click it, it opens a small window that is as follow= (heading) RunDLL (in the centre) There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\nvidia Corperation\nView\nvwdmcpl.dll this specific module could not be found.

When i look at my Driver File Details the following is written.
    Standert VGA Graphics Adaptor
    Driver files:
    C:\windows\system32\driver\vgapnp.sys
    File Vertion: 6.1.7600.163859win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

Here are my adaptor info.
    Adaptor info
    Chiptype: NVIDIA
    Dac Type: 8bit
    Adaptor String: VGA
    BIOS Info: chip rev

Total Availeble Graphics Memory: 14mb
    Dedicated Video Memory: n/a
    Sestem Video: n/a
    shared system Memory: n/a

I hope this info can help u help me activate,improve,upgrade or what it is i have to do too get my NVIDIA Graphics Card up and running propely. HELP???

Since my change to Win 7 pro i dont have softwear to play or work with my webcam plz help

2. DerekC

DerekC

Since it's showing as a Standard VGA adapter, instead of Nvida, you probably just need to reinstall your video card drivers. What's the make and model of the computer?

3. newplayer

newplayer Thread Starter

samsung r530 its all written in my messege, thnx for your reply could u send me a direct link where i could download the correct graphix driver and give me directions on how to install the drivers. plz ive tried many things, and here i sit.lol

4. DerekC

DerekC

Click here for the Win7 32bit driver for your system that Samsung offers on their website. These are their directions on installing the driver.

5. newplayer

newplayer Thread Starter

okay that help me a lot but i still need to know where to download the rite drivers cos nvidia has millions
    and ive tryed downloading with my info but to no avail.. let me try again and get back too u

6. DerekC

DerekC

This is the driver for the R730, your original post mentions it as well. I asked about the make and model because both were mentioned in the system info.

Neither of them show as having a Nvidia card on Samsung's website.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!