Solved: Graphics,webcam and softwear problem.HELP!?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

newplayer

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3066 Mb
Graphics Card: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter, 5 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 276837 MB, Free - 249091 MB; E: Total - 199998 MB, Free - 180879 MB;
Motherboard: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., R530/R730
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus 2013, Updated and Enabled

Hi Guy!

I have a problem with my graphics card, before i use to run win 7 home premuim now i installed pro, there is a NVIDIA GEFORCE with CUDA graphixcard in my notebook. I go too control panel>appearences and persenalization> there are a few icons with there funktions next to them, the bottem 1 is a blank page icon and its funktion says "NVIDIA nView Desktop Maneger" when i Dbl click it, it opens a small window that is as follow= (heading) RunDLL (in the centre) There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\nvidia Corperation\nView\nvwdmcpl.dll this specific module could not be found.

When i look at my Driver File Details the following is written.
Standert VGA Graphics Adaptor
Driver files:
C:\windows\system32\driver\vgapnp.sys
File Vertion: 6.1.7600.163859win7_rtm.090713-1255)
Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

Here are my adaptor info.
Adaptor info
Chiptype: NVIDIA
Dac Type: 8bit
Adaptor String: VGA
BIOS Info: chip rev

Total Availeble Graphics Memory: 14mb
Dedicated Video Memory: n/a
Sestem Video: n/a
shared system Memory: n/a

I hope this info can help u help me activate,improve,upgrade or what it is i have to do too get my NVIDIA Graphics Card up and running propely. HELP???

Since my change to Win 7 pro i dont have softwear to play or work with my webcam plz help

Since it's showing as a Standard VGA adapter, instead of Nvida, you probably just need to reinstall your video card drivers. What's the make and model of the computer?

newplayer

samsung r530 its all written in my messege, thnx for your reply could u send me a direct link where i could download the correct graphix driver and give me directions on how to install the drivers. plz ive tried many things, and here i sit.lol

Click here for the Win7 32bit driver for your system that Samsung offers on their website. These are their directions on installing the driver.
1.Click the attached file and press ''Save'' button. Then press ''Browse...'' button and select the place where you want to save the selected file.
2.After downloading the file, find the downloaded file and right_click on the file. On pop_up menu, select ''Extract All...'' option.
3.On ''Extraction Wizard'', press ''Next'' button and press ''Browse...'' button. Select a folder to extract file and press ''Next'' again.
4.After the file has been sucessfully extracted, see the extracted files. Run ''Setup.exe'' file or ''setup.exe'' file in the folder.

newplayer

okay that help me a lot but i still need to know where to download the rite drivers cos nvidia has millions
and ive tryed downloading with my info but to no avail.. let me try again and get back too u

This is the driver for the R730, your original post mentions it as well. I asked about the make and model because both were mentioned in the system info.

Neither of them show as having a Nvidia card on Samsung's website.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online