Solved: Grr I forgot my password to my account on windows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PLEASE HELPP

is there ANY way i get into my account? i forgot my password and im on my moms account right now whitch is not the administrator , what do i dooo ?:confused: :confused: :confused::(

PLEASE HELPP

ahh what in the world? i have no clue how to use this thing :confused: could soem one give me step by step who do i use this program. i just did that lost login recovery in cause it would help me faster and it sais i have to wait 48 hours , will its work after?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
You can mark your own threads solved using the thread tools at the upper right of the screen. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online