1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: HDMI connection problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kartikeya, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kartikeya

kartikeya Thread Starter

My laptop is Asus K53SM and my TV is Sony Bravia klv-32 T 400A.

I connected both of them with HDMI High Speed cable. When I selected the HDMI output on my TV it showed "Unsupported Signal Adjust PC Output" . I changed the resolution of laptop and the refresh rate but nothing worked. I tried everything but nothing happened , it still showed the error . MY graphics card is Nvidia Geforce GT 630 M and Intel HD 3000 graphics. My system specs is

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 4006 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000, 1811 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 74899 MB, Free - 24632 MB; D: Total - 214999 MB, Free - 21555 MB; E: Total - 209999 MB, Free - 21620 MB; F: Total - 215401 MB, Free - 24315 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer Inc., K53SM

Any help will be appreciated.
    thank you

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    what did you adjust the resolution to ?

3. kartikeya

kartikeya Thread Starter

I was trying with some resolutions and the problem got sorted itself. Anyway thanx for looking in the matter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1099587

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice