Solved: HDMI has dissapeared

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

moose69

Hi
I have been running my medion laptop hooked up to many different tv's over the past couple of years.On a few occasions in the past the sound on the tv has failed to load. I have always been able to get it back by re-activating HDMI in the sound menu on the laptop.
This time its different the sound menu is offering only the speakers option which puts the sound through the laptop speakers not a good sound and not controllable by remote.

Does anyone know how to get the HDMI sound connection back so that I can enjoy streaming audio from the tv.

I'm running windows 7.

moose69

moose69

I fixed this by downloading and installing tha Nvidia hdmi driver.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts