1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: heated gloves for snow blowing

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by silverado4, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. silverado4

silverado4 Thread Starter

My hands freeze, even with thinsalite inside. I'm looking for a moderate price battery operated heated glove (not lithium) because the battery will go dead if I don't use during summer months. I want a AA battery heated glove for Men (large). I was wondering if anyone has a pair that they are happy with. I want to use when I snow blow so the batteries won't get in the way when I pull the cord, etc. Must heat mostly the fingers, my back of my hands don't feel the cold, just my fingers do.
    Thanks

2. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Try a pair of real good mitts instead of gloves. I used leather ones with a pile lining while blowing snow and never had cold hands which btw are arthritic. You don't need your individual fingers to operate those machines.

3. Koot

Koot

Battery operated heated hunting gloves. Hunters don't use them year-round - they store them until the next year just like you will store your gloves, so you actually want them to have a lithium battery...

4. silverado4

silverado4 Thread Starter

Both are great, I'll pick one out, Thanks for your comments
    Silverado over and out

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140909

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice