Solved: Hellp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jibblie95521

oh
i went to this link
ht"tp://ds.nfs ho"st.co m/pe rlpuz" zle/
i was wondering what the program did, so, not actually knowing waht I was doing, i put it in text, then saved it as a .exe . I tried running it and my printer started spewing paper. I tried deleting it, but it was in use.
i cant make my printer stop unless i turn it off!
i saved the file as ddd.exe, if thats of any consequence
i fell like throwing up. please help
the spaces and quotes were to block the url blocker

jibblie95521 said:
oh
i went to this link
ht"tp://ds.nfs ho"st.co m/pe rlpuz" zle/
i was wondering what the program did, so, not actually knowing waht I was doing, i put it in text, then saved it as a .exe . I tried running it and my printer started spewing paper. I tried deleting it, but it was in use.
i cant make my printer stop unless i turn it off!
i saved the file as ddd.exe, if thats of any consequence
i fell like throwing up. please help
the spaces and quotes were to block the url blocker
Why dont you delete the registry keys. Go Start>regedit OK edit and search for the offender program, then delete. keep pressing F3 till you find all entries. make sure you dont delete anything else. Make a registry backup before editing or deleting.
John :)

I've no idea what that perl script 'puzzle' does but I don't think you can copy the script, save it in a text file and then just rename the file with a .exe extension and make it work.

I'd try resetting your printer to clear the memory and/or using the on-screen dialogue to purge the printer spool first, and then deleting the ddd.exe file...before mucking about with the Registry.

Glad you've sorted it. Can you say how you figured it out? It might help other members.

And if you feel the problem is now sorted, you could mark the thread as 'solved' using the thread tools at the top.

jibblie95521

oh ok
i just went to Control Panel>Printers and Faxes>"Stylus C86"(my printer) and cleared the document list, which prior to clearage had a couple hundred blank documents on it. I was then able to delete it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online