1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Help and Support Issue

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Castle_Rock, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Castle_Rock

Castle_Rock Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

When i go to start, help and support, (in xp home) and click on index the index comes up blank except a little red x in the box. i tried system restore, reinstalling pc health, a patch from doug knox's web site and other things. nothing seems to work. everything else with help and support works except the index. any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Thank you!

Nick

PS. Is there a patch i might be able to download to fix this issue?

2. Castle_Rock

Castle_Rock Thread Starter

THIS ISSUE IS SOLVED! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

END OF AUTOMATIC MESSAGE.

User comments: Nick_Coffey:

Thanks guys for your time, but I went ahead and installed some critical updates to my computer and that solved the issue, the help and support is now functioning fully,

Thanks again,
    Nick

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487886

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice