1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Help!! (B's Recorder GOLD5)

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Rocky1, Feb 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Rocky1

Rocky1 Thread Starter

Attempting to burn a CD...music...I have already made numerous
    CD's....the last disk I have been unable to burn...I have emptied History, Cookies, Temp Folder, and the Temporary Internet Folder...I have done a Scan Disk and Defrag....the following is the message I am receiving:

An unexpected error has occurred while ripping the sample. After restarting your computer, check that you have sufficient hard disk memory secured.

I have restarted my computer several times. I have 256 MB's of RAM running Windows ME. I have also done a virus check. So far I am getting no where and need help. Thanx in advance.

2. BTS '76

BTS '76

Are you burning music from Kazaa or something like that site.

I would try different Anti-virus programs, yours may not be up to date. try burning something else, see if it works.

3. Rocky1

Rocky1 Thread Starter

Yes, I have downloaded music from Kazza....I have burned two CD's today....need to burn the last one...I have used my computer virus scan program to include Housecall, on-line virus check..no virus'

4. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

What program are you using to burn with?

5. Rocky1

Rocky1 Thread Starter

I appreciate the responses folks.....I'm using BHA B's Recorder Gold

6. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Q: I enter MP3 files into the Track field, but they come up as [? (RAW MODE1)] and I cannot record an audio CD.
    Or
    Either "An unexpected error occurred while ripping the sample" or "Insufficient HD space" appears when recording MP3 files.

A: Certain types of MP3 files contain ID3 tag information that is not supported by B's Recorder GOLD5.
    B's Recorder GOLD5 supports MP3 files in stereo with a sample rate of 44100 Hz, 22050 Hz or 11025 Hz only. Use the following procedure to check your MP3 files:

Drag and drop all your audio files into the Track field.
    Right click on your MP3 file and select [Properties] from the menu.
    Check that the sample rate is 44100 Hz, 22050 Hz or 11025 Hz stereo.
    If your MP3 files do not match the criteria, you can either re-download the file from another source, or use audio editor software please to change the sample rate to 44100 Hz, 22050 Hz or 11025 Hz and the channel to [Stereo].

Cut and paste from here:

http://www.bhacorp.com/support/faq_gold5/07.html

7. Rocky1

Rocky1 Thread Starter

Thank you BTS '76 and AcaCandy for responding to my post. AcaCandy, you hit my situation right on the head. I did as you suggested. The last song I wanted to burn was 48.0 while the rest was 44.1. I re-downloaded the song and now have a burned disk in my hands. Situation solved. Once more, thank you two and all the others that make this site an invaluable tool, a site of learning, and friendly individuals who are willing/capable of assisting others.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119756

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice