Solved: Help BSOD C0000022

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lost4468

I've been having a BSOD of Stop: c0000022 {Access Denied} or something similar as soon as windows gets past the loading screen. I've tried a different hard drive, I've tried using DISM but it doesn't show any recent updates (all are last month, problem started yesterday), I've tried using the cleanup-image and revertpendingactions commands on DISM. Windows repair can't fix it, I can boot into safemode however, does anyone have any help?

Specs:

P8P67 Pro
i5 2500k
8gb g-skill 1600mhz ram
hd 6950
Corsair force series 3 SSD

lost4468

I gave up trying to fix the problem as it seemed impossible and just reinstalled windows.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online