1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: help cleaning logitech keyboard

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by pkline42, Jul 15, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. pkline42

pkline42 Thread Starter

I'm cleaning my logitech lx 700 keyboard and have finished cleaning the front panel under the keys. I can seem to remove the back ofthe keyboard to fix some of the key posts. I've removed all of the screws, yet something is keeping the 2 parts together? Anyone know how to remove the back of this keyboard?

2. Datalyss

Datalyss Banned

3. BanditFlyer

BanditFlyer

Keyboards need cleaning? I thought that's what the ants were for ... :confused:

4. ACA529

ACA529

See, this is why I don't buy an expensive keyboard. It's pointless, and you're risking spilling something on it.

I tried a logitech wireless one a while back and it didn't last for long at all. The mouse completely died.

5. BanditFlyer

BanditFlyer

Which is why it helps to spill something sweet on it. The ants will come and clean away all the bread crumbs, yogurt drippings, milk that came out of your nose while you were reading funny posts, and all other assorted sundries.

You learn a lot from these forums. One of the most important things is to never listen to people like me.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/595991